Learn the key principles of how and when location independent work works.
We designed this workshop to share experiences and learn how to avoid miscommunications, increase camaraderie, run problem free meetings where everyone contributes and inspire continuous improvement.
In this workshop we share the need to adopt a new attitude to risk, become less hierarchical and to embrace new methods of working.
If your goal is to run a session and show credibility in your virtual facilitation or coaching delivery, whether new to remote work or experienced, you will find this an invaluable resource.
- It covers the skills and knowledge needed to design and delivery sessions online that are enjoyable and have the desired impact on both personal and work performance.
- It has been designed for people who wish to sharpen their remote work skills and learn new and innovative techniques. It is based on both traditional and new borderless principles.
75% Of the online meetings will focus on the Work Together Anywhere Workshop:
- Set expectations for how to work together
- Avoid miscommunications and outline acceptable behaviors for how your team wants to work together.
- Simulate the office
- Increase the togetherness on your remote team by simulating the “human-ness” that we have when working in the same place.
- Facilitate online meetings like a pro
- Learn how to setup and facilitate virtual team meetings to get the most engagement and interaction from your team.
- Give and receive feedback
- Learn how to give and receive feedback on both small and big things to inspire continuous improvement.
Powered by Collaboration Superpowers
25% Of the workshop will focus on the Remote Worker Profile:
Access your Remote Worker Profile during this workshop and identify your natural inclination or preferred contribution to make an impact in your remote role.
- There are five roles in total that make up a game-changing team.
- Each of these roles contribute to game-changing outputs in a unique way.
Powered by The GC Index
All are welcome in this workshop, and there will be 4-5 sessions of 2-3 hours - over a number of weeks. All you need is a drive to acquire new knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply.